Useful Tips & guidance
As couples globally are facing the COVID -19 pandemic, taking the right actions and navigating this ever evolving scenario is proving to be challenging for many.
Following the government announcement this week from the 4th July weddings & civil partnerships will be allowed to take place.
- Guests of up to 30 people maximum
- The wedding exception is for wedding ceremonies only
- Large wedding receptions or parties are not to take please
- Wedding celebrations can only happen when following the guidance of six people outdoors, support bubble or two households indoors or outdoors
- These guidelines must be observed to keep your family safe as possible
Please see below full details of the announcement
Important points to consider when planning your wedding day
- The 30 people allowed for your wedding are everyone in the room, which includes the person (s) officiating the ceremony, any suppliers for example your wedding photographer, Videographer, member of staff to play your ceremonial music to walk down the aisle. Don't forget to include yourselves.
- So you are really looking at a guest list of 20-25 people maximum
- Households can sit together, its likely a seating plan for your ceremony will be need to be provided by your venue
- At the moment please check with your chosen venue if they are able to hold your ceremony. That all Covid-19 risk assessment checks have been carried out.