Short wedding dress trends
We are taking a look today at our favorite short wedding dress trends. As civil ceremonies are on the rise and smaller wedding are becoming more popular due to the covid 19 pandemic brides are looking at alternative options for their big day!!
Depending on the look and setting you are after we are going to share with you our all time favorites which will inspire you and give you an alternative look and style for your wedding dress. If you choose to opt for something less formal.
1. This blazer dress is a more tailored look which is made in Zibeline silk custom made by us. Its double breasted front detail which has a cover button fastening opening. Its fun unique can be worn with the most gorgeous boots or shoots. We opted to style this look with bridal boots by Freya Rose Shoes with hair accessories from Victoria Percival Accessories. This simple yet very bold look would work really well in a civil ceremony setting.
2. Look is by Rime Arodaky who really is a great source of inspiration for brides looking for a non traditional wedding dress. This dress is absolutely gorgeous this lace dress with crepe main body feature. We are loving those sleeves the perfect statement sleeves. Simple yet very elegant for an elopement wedding.
3. This tulle wedding dress has a modern yet traditional feel. Loving all the delicate detail on the tulle. Those pockets built into the skirt are just gorgeous. We love the transparency of this dress which makes it unique and special. The midi length also allows you to wear some lovely statement heels to complete the look. Great for an outdoor intimate wedding or registry wedding.
4. We love the high neck and long sleeves on this dress!! The fabric is absolutely gorgeous the embroidered tulle gives a very modern chic long and feel. Love the length on this dress which has been cut on the circular to give the free flow to the skirt. Such a pretty elegant style and look. This design is also by Rime Arodaky
5. This look has a formal yet playful feel and look. We love the use of ruffles placed on the sleeve and neckline as a trim. This dress has a more structured & formal look this dress. It has a modern vintage vibe to it which we absolutely love about it.
6. Our final look is great for a non traditional bride. Who still wants to add drama to their wedding dress. The brilliant statement sleeves along with the train adds the unique look to this dress. Its short length skirt cut as a pencil skirt teamed together with the embroidered tulle is amazing. Perfect for a fashion forward bride that wants something different on their wedding day!!!
We offer a complete bespoke wedding dress service whereby we are able to create your wedding dress to suit you & your wedding. If you feel inspired and exploring your options and would like a short wedding dress. Please get in touch!!