Short wedding dress fashion Part 1
Short wedding dress trends have been a strong trend in bridal fashion. As brides are currently looking for a more relaxed look for their wedding day. We think it is due to Covid-19 as some brides are having to opt of a smaller wedding ceremony so the demand at the moment is low for the formal wedding dress. We are also seeing a trend for couples having their wedding celebration over a course of three to four days in some cases. Again causing a demand for alternative bridal looks & styles to celebration the occasion. We are going to take a look at some of the finest bridal trends on the wedding fashion scene you can't afford to miss!!
This is the first of our two part blog if you a looking for ideas & inspiration look no further!!
1. Baby doll 60s inspired wedding dress has a classic & modern feel. With its use of textured lace & tulle. We love the detachable train option attached to this dress. Would also work well once the detachable train has been removed for a great evening reception look
2. Lace tea length 50s style wedding dress is a fantastic alternative for a more formal wedding ceremony we think would work well in a church or civil ceremony setting. If you are looking for a more relaxed look formal look. Lace is also a huge trend, textured guipure lace is everything on this wedding dress design.
3. This short wedding dress has a lovely free flowing feel to it, the soft textured tulle fabric adds to the soft shape and cut of the dress. Its balloon sleeves are a great statement feature on this dress. The circular skirt allows for easy movement great for dancing the night away!!
4. We love this very soft feminine bridal look so on point at the moment. If you are looking to wear your bridal gown over a period of days. This dress is adaptable which we love the most about this bridal style look. The detachable tulle overskirt would make a fantastic reveal dress at your wedding reception allowing you to make that grand entrance. Once the overskirt is removed it also works really well as a civil ceremony wedding dress, as well as a Champaign reception dress
5. The final short wedding dress look is by us Kate Edmondson Bridal Couture this great look has been inspired by brides wishing to go ahead and have a small intimate wedding. It is also inspired by brides wishing to have more than one wedding dress option for their wedding celebrations. This short wedding dress is part of our new collection of dresses we can't wait to share with you. This soft tailored wedding dress has the most gorgeous statement sleeves a beautiful V neckline for & back. Again can be worn for your civil ceremony as well as your evening reception party dress.
If you are inspired and are looking for options for your wedding celebrations please get in touch we are happy to help you create the wedding party reception dress or your actual wedding dress!!
Please email us email@example.com
We hope you feel inspired to start planning your big day!! We look forward to hearing from you all!!